8.4.11

James Bond Marathon II: The Moore Years

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "Gee whiz, I sure wish there were more films about James Bond, because the first seven were so freakin', flippin' good. I just want to keep going!"

Well, you're in luck. I now present to you: "James Bond Marathon II: The Moore Years".


This marathon will feature the seven James Bond films starring Roger Moore, but it will also include Sean Connery's unofficial return to the role, in 1983's Never Say Never Again. Yes, I know, purists don't consider it part of the real  Bond series, but I couldn't care less.

The movies we'll be watching are:

Live and Let Die (1973)
The Man with the Golden Gun (1974)
The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)

Moonraker (1979)
For Your Eyes Only (1981)
Octopussy (1983)
Never Say Never Again (1983)
A View to a Kill (1985)

First review will go online tomorrow and then there'll be a new one every other day or so. There's nothing Moore to say (sorry), so in the words of the great man, whose films we are about to devour...

"The headless chicken can only know where he's been. He can't see where he's going."

2 comments:

  1. woohoo, that's moore like it...eh,nice...I've been looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @GaGa The Movies
    Why, thank you Sir!

    ReplyDelete